Wednesday 4 September 2013

Summer Challenge!

Over the holidays, I have been given a summer challenge to produce concept drawings from a group of selected objects in three categories; 'Structures', 'Life Forms' and 'Machines'. 

I was given the option to create these concepts with pens, pencils, paint or graphics tablet. To be quick, rough thumbnail sketches.  Once I had created 101 development drawings, I'm to pick three, one from each category and develop them further. 

The final designs should be turn arounds; i.e., to show the front back and side.

I've finally completed my last thumbnail design and I will be posting them for any kind of constructive feedback and thoughts about these sketches.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi,

    Welcome to the CGAA Community, I hope you're ready for the adventure ahead.
    I'm Nat, just heading into the senior citizens year of the course (Year 3), so if you need a hand getting around or any questions just send me (or anyone else that will comment on your blog) a message, we're happy to help.
    Here's a link to my blog, need me - leave a comment and i'll get back to you :)
    http://www.skygecko-nat.blogspot.co.uk

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi! Welcome to CGAA :) I'm Anita, just about to start my third year. If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask.
    Here's a link to my blog: anita-gill.blogspot.co.uk
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heidi,
    welcome to the gang I'm super excited to meet you and everyone in the next few weeks. The names George I'm heading into second year. If you need help with anything don't be afraid to message me :)
    also here's a link to my blog if you want to talk http://george-hind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete