Monday 18 November 2013

Secret Lairs: Development // Lair Mark Making

 Practicing Photoshop

Currently working with Photoshop, I find creating a digital thumbnail difficults in terms of perspective and recognisable scenery in realistic terms. Jordan recommended I push what he feels I am most strongest at; which is creating ideas from within the marks I make on a page. So, I have created a page of very basic, rough marks on a canvas to work on top of and push the ones I think I could see a potential scene from.


My favourites so far are;
146, 149, 150, 155 & 157




These thumbnails I did while in between of looking at my influence maps and other concepts.I can definitely see a difference and how I can open up the world for my character so much just from using my mind to create ideas from within the marks.

1 comment:

  1. There is something about these images, so simplistic but yet really easy to read. Love numbers 146, 148, 152 and 157 :)

    ReplyDelete