Friday 24 January 2014

Script to Screen: Character Style

Character Style

After speaking with Phil, I have decided to reduce the amount of characters I have. 
I will be sticking to the Hero and Pet idea and 'throwing out;' the nerdy side-kick. As my story is not so realistic; so can the characters. I feel that the style of character I am going for is similar to that of Rayman; specifically from Rayman 3.



(Figure 1: Rayman)

Rayman has very over-exaggerated features, that have become his own recognizable trademark. 
It is also something that can relate to my story as he could have been created within a young child's mind. There's not much anatomy, just features that a young person would take recognition to.

Illustration List: 

Figure 1: Rayman URL At: http://agnes0177.deviantart.com/art/Rayman-from-Rayman-Origins-298667982

No comments:

Post a Comment