Friday 17 January 2014

Script to Screen: Practicing @ Sketchbook Pro

Experimental Character Design Sheet

Here are some experimental character designs I have done in preparation for my actual characters. I am still not sure what style I am going for. Regarding realism. However I feel that these characters give a broader look at what works and what doesn't when in comparison to my story.


I personally prefer numbers 1, 4, 6, 7, 11 & 13 as I felt that these were the most fun to create. I intend to use these sketches for influence on my future characters and helpful to reference from later on during the project.

I created these ideas in Sketchbook Pro and Photoshop.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi :D
    Loving 6, 7 and 13! I think these will work real well when establishing your future characters, The seriousness of 13 and 7 for a psychic character would be perfect but as you said about including it as a 'comical' character in your story I would look towards adding the fun in 6, 10 and 2 to them. I am, however, interested whether 6 could act as the base for the comical psychic's further designs? Its potential seems too good to throw away completely. Hope this helps! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Heidi
    they look really cool and like the tools in dental , no 4 in person and just a suggestion , would it be better if your character be more smooth and soft ? because i feel like a wonder story when i was reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candice. These are just practice characters atm. But I reckon my actual characters will be a bit more stylized and less realistic.

      Delete