Tuesday 4 March 2014

The Fantastic Voyage: Visual Concept

Idea Development
Side-Scrolling Game

After working out my target audience for my Fantastic Voyage project, I decided to look more into existing side-scrolling games that would appeal to my target audience. (Teenage years and above).

Deadlight



LIMBO



LIMBO: 2D and 3D elements.
This is something I'd like to incorporate in my Fantastic Voyage animation.

Dark Matter

Secondly, I have decided that using the black foreground elements to my advantage and have light play a big role in my story. Show here in Dark Matter.



Voice
Narrating Voice Over

Also looking into other side scrolling video games, I decided that I really like the idea of either male or female semi-robotic voice over could be 'telling' the story for us. Maybe narrating what we see on screen. or example, if the 'player' (Audience) got something wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment