Wednesday 27 January 2016

Major Project: End Goal

End Goal

After the minor project and dissertation, its been a busy couple weeks. So while I am progressing with my characters, I have decided to layout my plans again. I already linked this in my 'art of' but I wish to create something very similar to the video below. I don't think has really been done much on the course, as it doesn't really convey a story, but rather like something that advertises a film - yet not quite a trailer either. It will convey a mood through lighting and and single voice over. Simple animation will be needed, yet it needs to be convincing.


The environment is something I am confident about as it will only be a collection of very small scenes - A forest environment with one larger scene being the finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment