Wednesday 13 April 2016

@Alan Major Project: Animation Style Ideas

Animation Style Ideas

I have found some images that compel to me the most. I have looked at the films you suggested, but I also included references of my own knowledge, such as the film 'John Wick' and the game 'The Wolf Among Us'. The other images are from my gallery of reference material I have gathered over the years on the course.


The noir film stills and the red and blue images are similar to what we discussed. But I am also keen on the second image down from the top right. The green, black and white is very appealing, so I feel like these images are where I want to start.

Only God Forgives
Technoir
John Wick
Blade Runner
The Wolf Among Us
Warlords
Various Concept Art
Photography

EDIT: Added some horror/gothic films.


Crimson peak
Babadook
Mama
Corpse Bride
The Fog
Sinister

1 comment:

  1. I'll give these some thought...What about adding some horror examples too?

    ReplyDelete